Veľký dekoračný tanier Big decorative plate Haidinger
Iba 1 zostávajúce
- Veľký dekoračný tanier Haidinger
- In 1815 the brothers Haidinger founded Vienna Porcelain Factory Elbogen, standing under the auspices of M. Niedermeyer, director of the Vienna Porcelain Factory. Its early white ware was sold undecorated to painting workshops in Vienna. In 1873, the Haidinger heirs sold the factory to Springer & Oppenheimer. After Oppenheimer had left the firm, it continued operation under the name Springer & Co and as one of the first companies joined ÖPIAG* founded in 1918.
- L-30 sm